Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I got this email from Ellen this morning:

"They checked the tumor again before I started chemotherapy and it looks like it shrunk again. They increased the amount of chemotherapy medicine last visit. I seem to tolerate the medicine very well so they felt good doing it. I will have five more sessions of chemotherapy. I have one more dose of the current medicine and then they will switch the medicines so that the cancer does not get use to chemotherapy. I seem to have my worst day on Sunday and then it begins to get better. I get better and stronger everyday and not just by a little bit. Tuesday I did full day at work (10 hours). It helped to have Mom there helping me so I could rest when I needed it (plus she is a great cook). I feel like I should be back to normal by the end of the week."

No comments:

Post a Comment